TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away great gifts this holiday season, and to enter their giveaway I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I wish for my family to embrace the joy and hope of Christmas and carry it into our lives each and every day.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We open presents, eat Monkey Bread for breakfast, and play with our new stuff.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I would love a laptop of my own and a new coffee maker. Oh, joy!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
There is a neighborhood near us where every house on the block puts up elaborate outdoor Christmas decorations. We like to drive through each year to see the beautiful displays. We also like to decorate our own house, bake cookies, and make treats.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played lots of games growing up—Candyland, Chutes & Ladders, Sorry, Trouble, Parcheesi, Yahtzee, and card games. My mom never turned down a request to play Chinese Checkers or Scrabble. (I miss Mom!)
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
We continue lots of family traditions like hanging stockings and leaving cookies for Santa. We’ve created new family traditions, too, like opening new pjs on Christmas Eve.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
I’m a Southern California girl so I’d like to go almost anywhere for a white Christmas!
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
We’d love an XBOX 360/Kinect with Kinect Sports, some new Nintendo DSi games like Wipeout the Game, and some new Wii games like Disney Sing It Party Hits.