Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog Hopping for Jane

I went a little crazy with the blog hopping tonight, but I have a great excuse. Two words: Jane Yolen!

I started with Alice Pope’s SCBWI Children’s Market Blog. Alice {tease} posted about Martha Brockenbrough’s SCBWI pre-conference interview with Jane Yolen.

Then I immediately went to Martha Brockenbrough’s blog to read the entire interview. Fabulous! You have to read about Jane’s BIC and HOP! Martha references a previous, longer interview with Jane on another blog, so off I went again.

From Martha’s, I hopped over to Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast for a wonderful, in-depth interview with Jane.

Finally, I leaped into Jane Yolen’s website {a little piece of kid lit heaven}.

I have loved Jane Yolen since I read {and re-read} her book Take Joy: A Book for Writers. My son and I love her How Do Dinosaurs . . . books! However, that only scratches the surface of the 300+ books Jane has written. As an accomplished author and poet, Jane Yolen has been called the Hans Christian Andersen of America. She’s pretty amazing!

Take a hop on over, and have a look for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment